Note: Last week was the 🌎 LeadSimple Open and it was 🤯🔥💙.
Today I'm re-sharing a banger from my guy Chad Brown.
I hope there's something for you here even if every point doesn't land.
Would you share which number hits the most?
For me it was #34.
40 truths over the last 40 years… by Chad Brown
- Ease is not the aim
- Love is a daily practice
- The 2nd, 3rd, or 4th drink will never give that 1st drink feeling
- Lasting fulfillment comes from hard work, commitment, and being resilient
- Never work for my worth
- I can’t break a golf ball open by throwing it at a rock, and it just might come back and hit me in the eye.
- No one experiences anything the same
- Comfort is the enemy
- See each moment as my last, because it could be
- Say yes to the adventure. Every. Single. Time.
- Surround myself with people with people who require the best of me
- Complaints are unspoken requests
- Every excuse weakens character
- This life is meant to be difficult, its not about how easy I can make it, but how I thrive in challenge
- Religion isn’t what it claims to be, “God” is in us.
- People are amazing
- Play is a practice
- Dogmatic expectations bring dissatisfaction
- Judgements are justification for my disconnection
- Confidence comes from commitment and discipline
- Some things never get easier, do them any way
- Attention and focus are rare and precious, use them as such
- Don’t tell people what I am about, show them
- Trust isn’t earned its a choice
- Own less, experience more
- Nothing is black and white
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is
- Believe people when they SHOW you who they are
- People make the best choice THEY SEE available at the time
- Nothing worth having comes without some suffering
- Just because you FEEL something doesn’t make it true
- You dont have to act from your emotion
- The only TRUE failure is not getting back up and going again
- How I keep my word determines the quality of my relationships
- I create all the results in my life
- It’s the little things that make a meaningful existence
- Self-love is the greatest act of courage
- I will be quickly forgotten when I am gone, so don’t live according to others judgements
- Reality is always offering feedback, I choose to listen to not
- Generosity costs me nothing, but gives me everything
You find what you're looking for,
P.S. - The hardest people to exit from the org... "Incompetent but Nice".
P.P.S. - Greatest example of startup marketing ever? The music industry is
P.P.P.S. - Are beanine babies and crypto the same thing?
P.P.P.P.S. - How to lose weight in four easy steps... 😄️
P.P.P.P.P.S - I will be at Broker / Owner next week, come say hi!
Know someone that would enjoy the newsletter? They can subscribe here.